Learning & Development
Starting your career is both exciting and overwhelming, and you need an employer that prioritizes your growth and supports your career development. Burwood Group recognizes new graduates as valued team members from day one. We devote extensive energy to developing your training path, supporting your studying and learning efforts, and mentoring you along the way. Your success is critical to ours, and we take our responsibility to you very seriously.
Entry level consultants at Burwood Group are guided through our Associate Program. This intensive, hands-on program will enable you to:
- Immerse yourself in technical concepts and technologies across the spectrum of Burwood offerings before determining an area of specialization
- Hone your technical skillset through extensive lab work and shadowing on actual client projects
- Participate in active-learning workshops to develop consulting soft skills
- Build a peer-network
Former Associates rank among our most productive and well-respected resources, including one director and one vice president.
In addition to our Associate Program, Burwood Group offers technical learning paths and business learning opportunities through our many technology and training partners. This includes both online and live learning opportunities.
- Technology Partners
- Nimble Storage
- Palo Alto Networks
- Many more…
- e-Learning - over 15,000 courses available at any time
- LinkedIn Learning
- Safari Books
- Web and Instructor-Based Training Courses
- Global Knowledge
- Skyline, Arrow, Fast Lane, Compass