Burwood Group Sales Associate Program
The Burwood Group Sales Associate Program is designed to train elite sales professionals to become trusted advisors. We meticulously combine learning activities with on-the-job experience across the entire sales motion. Our commitment to developing top-tier talent provides Associates every opportunity to find their passion and quickly make an impact.
Developed by industry-leading experts, our six-month Sales Associate Program builds sales acumen alongside technical and conceptual knowledge. Burwood Group Sales Associates develop confidence to ask compelling questions and offer sound, persuasive answers to all levels of a client organization. The ideal candidate for the Sales Associate program wants to own their own success, is passionate about technology, is a great communicator, and is energetic.
Sales Associate role overview:
The Sales Associate is an entry-level position in sales. This position will provide you the opportunity for developing your technical sales and soft skills. You will be expected to learn all aspects of Burwood’s sales selling motion, become sales certified with several partners and develop acumen necessary for consulting and technical sales.
The Sales Associate responsibilities include:
- Learn all aspects of Burwood’s Consulting, Technology and Operations business
- Provide sales support to Business Development Managers, Account Executives, Technical Architects and various Burwood consulting and project management teams
- Travel to various client sites
- Learn how to sell and partner with industry leading technology companies
- Assist in proposal development and delivery to existing Burwood customers in conjunction with Sr. Account Executives or Technical Architects
- Shadow sales meetings, estimation workshops, project meetings and other customer related activity