When you choose Burwood, you’re selecting the firm where you want to begin your career. You need a company that gives you real-world experience, supportive mentorship, and a knock-out culture of simply great people. A job at Burwood Group will give you all of that – plus a fantastic benefits package and a highly competitive salary.
Our benefits package includes:
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) savings plan, complete with a company match
- Unlimited vacation days
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- In-office health screening
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted car-sharing memberships
- Flexible spending accounts for pre-tax healthcare and transit/parking expenses
- Access to financial planning expertise
Beyond our competitive salary and benefits offerings, we want each of our employees to share in Burwood Group’s success in a tangible way. In 2010, we created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). After one year of service every single Burwood employee is eligible to become a part-owner in the company to benefit financially from Burwood’s success.
We encourage our employees to be active in our community, and we provide various opportunities to participate in community service, fundraising efforts, mentorship programs, and more.
Burwood Group has been recognized with numerous employer awards including the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For list for the 5th consecutive year, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Inc. Magazine’s list of 2017 Fastest Growing Private Companies, Modern Healthcare's list of Best Places to Work in Healthcare for the 7th consecutive year – and many more!